With the cut-throat competition on the go, that too at an increasing pace, all the companies are striving hard to be at the ideal position, especially SMEs and MSMEs. Companies need to come up with such techniques and tactics which might help them to attain plans successfully. Competition is increasing the complexities of businesses now-a-days.
Businesses are no more just about trading; the horizon has spread wide more. Companies are required to bring out customer satisfaction as well apart from meeting profits and optimum use of resources.
To carry out the above activities properly, the small and medium companies require the best ERP Solution such as Tally.ERP 9 which continuously invest their 100% in improving and enhancing their solutions for the benefit of their customers.
With the right ERP solution for your business, you can expect to benefit from:
ERP systems like Tally.ERP 9 give you ingress to a 360 degree view of activities going on through ‘dashboards’. This provides understanding of where your cash is being spent and when it is expected to be received. This will influence how you run the company forward as the good decision making is based on the accurate information at your fingertips.
The solution should be flexible to meet the needs of the organization. ERP Solution consolidates and centralise the operations. It creates the efficient workflow between all the departments and functions. Increased transparency and the reduction in human errors, thanks to automation, also work to ensure that processes are simpler and faster.
An excellent way to increase the productivity is to provide your employees with the right information and right tools to carry out their jobs to their best ability. ERP helps the employees access the information outside of their own department. It gives insight into how their division affects the overall success of the business.
An Important note to consider when determining the right ERP solution for your business: Good ERP systems provide a strong foundation for further industry-specific and vertical customization – for example for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and public sector, to name a few.
Support for the business ’tomorrow’:
With success comes growth, and with growth, comes more challenges. My minimising disruption, ERP systems should support an organisation’s growth. The best systems are those that are highly flexible and can quickly scale to meet new demands and unexpected growth curves. Apart from facilitating growth, ERP systems also help create it by supporting strategic planning and by helping the business adapt quickly to market changes and seize new opportunities.
For Implementation of ERP in your organization, below aspects should be taken care of.
A. Calculated Preparation
- The implementation team must include employees from sales, customer service, accounting, purchasing and senior management. The goal of every team member must be same and the selection of the members must be based on their knowledge and over all skills.
- Secondly, Team should look at whether ERP system is quick and flexible to changes as discussed above in benefits. It should be intuitive and support in terms of Multi-language and currency and multi-plant operations. Tally.ERP 9 is designed with all these features to help small and medium scale companies.
B. Process Evaluation
- The entire process should be evaluated before the actual implementation. The employees require training once the software is selected and implemented. But before the training begins it must be ensured that the software works in the required manner. Ensuring the things at the preliminary level would avoid wastage of time in the future.
C. Data Collection
- Once the software is ready to be implemented after the ensuring stage, the data conversion, collection, removal and new data entries must begin. It should serve all the best practices of data migration.
- Tally.ERP 9 has all such features which are required for high performance business management. After the data is entered into the ERP database, then it is reviewed for exactitude and extensiveness.
D. Training the staff
- Most experts say that if a company spends so much money on their enterprise resource planning software but does not allocate enough money for the training of their employees will end up with average skills that will end up failing to meet the implementations of the system, so the implementation of ERP requires training the staff. The implementation team must set up workstations for a period one week or so, so that proper training can be imparted to the employees.
- The last but not the least is Action phase. The ERP solution comes into the picture and business starts its usage on the daily basis. The Action phase is the ever- continuing phase. It should be evaluated periodically and if changes are required then the same must be carried out.
ERP can improve quality and efficiency of the business. By keeping a company’s internal business processes running smoothly, ERP can lead to better outputs that may benefit the company. This is why ERP is important for SMEs.
With the growing number of businesses, the competition will only intensify. ERP solutions can prove to be of great help to occupy the ideal position in the business world. It is always better to go hand in hand with the technologies to keep our place safe, secure and ideal.