As the old saying goes “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better”. And when it comes to earning excellence in maintaining quality, you need to put in consistent laborious efforts. There are various stages from creation to implementation, from quality planning and assurance to quality control & improvement. Albeit, we require a standard based on which quality has to be maintained to ensure satisfactory results.
ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization comprising of representatives of various countries that support innovation and provides solutions to global challenges. The process of certification is however not as easy as making a pie. But not to worry, a software solution that can help you automate your ISO certification process is at your service – MyEasyISO.
Here are the features that can make the software handy for you.
Admin Panel & Team Roles :
The software provides a marvelous feature of assigning different roles within the company to those who will be directly involved with ISO certification. The admin has the authority to define the roles and then assign it.
Context of Organization:
This feature will help user assemble all the minute details required to maintain the quality standards of your product/company. User may be able to collect the following:
- Objective of the company, products and services of the company, analyze the strength & weakness of the organization along with various risks associated with it.
- External issues: These are the issues that can be cultural, economic, legal, market, political, social and technological that might be affecting the organization now or in future. There is a drop down available listing out the options to select the type of issues that can be associated the organization. Risks associated to the issues can be identified and risk identified will flow to risk and opportunity module where user can control risk there.
- Internal issues: For any organization, the internal issues can be competence, culture, knowledge, performance and values. These values may help you recognize the respective risks related to these issues. Please add last point of previous para. Risks associated to the issues can be identified and risk identified will flow to risk and opportunity module where user can control risk there.
- Interested person or party that would be directly or indirectly stating to know about the product. Risks associated to the issues can be identified and risk identified will flow to risk and opportunity module where user can control risk there.
- Scope: to define the extent or boundary for the organization for which they are getting certified. This also gives details and justification for exclusions of some process if any.
Risk or Opportunities:
This will enable the user to identify the risk associated with the organization. It will help you understand the external & internal risks that might be associated with the organization. To make a user comfortable, there are certain risks described in the panel to understand what type of risks can be involved while defining the quality standards for the organization. The risk (internal, external and interested party) related to various process, products or services can also be evaluated. One can even define the type of treatment that would be needed to control a particular risk.
To maintain the quality standards one has to keep in mind that the perfect manpower of an organization also defines the quality standards. In order to make the task easy, the panel provides the option to maintain the following:
- Department: An organization is divided into certain departments to facilitate the working of the organization. The user can easily create various departments to make the working more professional.
- Designation: In each department there will be different kinds of jobs. For those different kinds of jobs, one can add suitable name for post based on job description.
- Employee: Details of the employees can be added in the database. This may include personal and professional details like actual competence, job description, responsibility, accountability and authority of the employee which will help to identify the training that is needed for employees.
- Organization chart: This is an automatically generated chart based on the data fed in the employee module.
- Ideal competence: This includes the ideal values that are being possessed by a company for all designation in organization. There are various categories defined that can be entered for recruitment of an employee. This basically includes the ideal description for the designation to recruit/filter /shortlist the candidate that has come for the interview.
- Competence evaluation: While recruiting, there are various factors that decide the chances of an employee being recruited. The recruiters can enter the designation and various qualities that are being possessed by the employee. One can even compare the ideal competence and current description of the employees to identify the gap. Once the gap is identified, one can arrange training to fulfill the gap.
- Training Identification: This facilitates the organization to hold various training that are needed for employees. This also includes calling the employees for the training.
- Training attendance: While providing various training to the employees, the attendance needs to be taken for the attendees. This can be done in the training section. Once the training gets over, the person evaluating will automatically gets a notification regarding the evaluation.
- Training evaluation: This facilitates the company employees to provide the details regarding the training of the employees like training topic, trainer details, start and end date of the training, evaluation details like evaluator name and date of evaluation. After the evaluation is being done, the organization will be able to know how much improvement is there in the trainees and how much more is needed.
To facilitate the user with the advertisement of the product, MyEasyISO provides a marvelous option of marketing. It also incorporates options for customer feedback and customer complaint, where the customer can give their valuable feedback and also register a complain if any.
Design & Development:
This is a tool which enhances planning process for the organization. Whether you want to design a new plan or develop a new product, you can plan the task very easily. It would act as a prototype/model for the final product. You can mention the project name, person responsible, scope of design, list of activities and target date. One can also feed the details of the team members and various project details.
If you are purchasing a product for the organization, you need to maintain all the details of the purchase. MyEasyISO provides the feature of supplier registration, purchase order,supplier re-evaluation, etc.
This feature includes listing out the raw materials, product service project, order of work, operation planning, identification of process, process validation, plan execution, equipment requirement, preventive maintenance schedule, monitoring evaluation etc. to facilitate the user in an enhanced way. Suppose there is a product and that is not working properly. In that case, calibration can be scheduled depending upon the organization (monthly/weekly). Depending upon the the type of product, various records has to be added in the form of logs.
MyEasyISO facilitates the user with the maintenance of the quality by providing the guidelines.
- Quality objectives: In this various tasks can be added whether the objective is met or not. One can even track the various events related to the task.
- Policies: The various policies being defined by the organization needs to be communicated to the employees.
- Quality Plan: This includes the inspection of various quality records. One can raise non-conformance in case of discrepancies. You can add points on how to improve it.
This module helps to upload the document and control it, based on the number of modifications. Moreover, the software helps you control the external document like standards, legislation, supplier marketing collateral etc. by updating details of the document like department issuing it, document name, number, revision number, date and document path. Documents (.pdf, .docx etc.) can be added describing the details for the respective requirements.
These are the indications about the wrong or deviation from standard process/ system. The non-conformance are usually addressed with corrective actions. A non-conformance can be identified in a service, product, a process or from supplier or system. It happens when something doesn’t meet the specifications defined by customer or regulatory body or in the internal procedures of the company. The software also provides options to capture non-conformance that is being identified, corrective actions, follow-up & closure of non-conformance.
MyEasyISO helps to maintain the digital form of minutes of the meeting. This enables the user to ensure that effectiveness of quality management system are reviewed in frequent interval of time. According to standards, meetings shall be conducted in planned intervals. In the meeting, it shall be mandatory to review current management policy, operational performance data, and improvement opportunities to be taken care of. The software gives the list of sample agendas on which meetings can be focused.
There is a facility of making a master internal audit plan for the whole year. The short term audits can also be scheduled adding various points based on which audit can be done. The audit results can also be entered into the system. Whatever may be the result, any deviation is there or any positive thing found during audit can also be included in that.
The software facilitates the user to analyse the data and maintain the reports for the same. This helps the user of MyEasyISO to easily maintain the quality of the product by taking care of the feedback provided by the customer.
With the advancement of technology, the demands of the developing world need to be handled effectively. People are quitting traditional ways and adopting new ways to deal with their day to day task. The certification for maintenance of quality standards can also be done in an easy manner with the help of MyEasyISO. Just try it once and you will experience the change.