HRAPP is a ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) product developed by Caprice Technologies. HRAPP serves as a Cloud-based Human Resources Management System (HRMS) and offers comprehensive functionalities in the field of HR Management and Payroll Management. The Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of HRAPP is its simple and easy to use dashboard-type interface that can be mastered in no time by individuals having basic computer knowledge and application skills. HRAPP empowers the HR team to carry out complex HR Management tasks such as accessing details related to organization, Employees’ Data, Payroll, HR reports etc. at the click of a mouse. In short, with HRAPP, the HR Team of the Organization will have complete control over all the HR activities.
The Tech Company Behind HRAPP:
HRAPP has been designed and developed by Caprice Technologies Pvt. Ltd. The Company is among the leaders in the field of Information Technology, Business Consulting and Enterprise Discovery. Well known in the field of SaaS – Caprice Technologies has extensive expertise in the field of Cloud Computing and SaaS Architecture. Founded in 2011 and with offices in Coimbatore and Melbourne, the Company also has significant presence in the field of Mobile App Development, Enterprise Discovery and Business Analytics. Caprice Technologies leverages its unique exposure and experience in Big Data and Analytics to create unique business solutions. Apart from HRAPP, the Company has also produced other innovative solutions in the form of ERP Soft which is an enterprise solution for Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, and Customer Relationship Management. Caprice Technologies has also produced the unique cloud-based Practice Management Solution called HealApp.
Why You Should Choose HRAPP For HR Management In Your Organization:
Even though HRAPP was released in 2013, it quickly gained popularity due to its rich User Interface, simple Usability Features and specific Data Driven Performance. The User Interface of HRAPP is technologically superior and is extremely responsive. The Software can be accessed on any device without the need of any specific platform. It is also equipped with the very useful Chat Facility which is in-built in the User Interface. This becomes an invaluable factor when different members of an Organization need to collaborate with each other. The latest version of HRAPP also comes with a comprehensive Calendar support that enables the subscribers to easily manage their Meetings, Appointments, Schedules, etc.
The HRAPP software also provides the functionality of Electronic Funds Transfer which allows for depositing salaries directly into the accounts of employees. There is also a great functionality of receiving Desktop Notifications even when logged out of the application. HRAPP is cloud-based and needs no local storage. It needs no complicated installation or mandatory maintenance. Apart from all the core HR functions, the application/software comes loaded with top of the line features such as Biometric Integration, Mobile Support, Intuitive Charting, and Report Generation.
Main Features Of HRAPP:
The HRAPP software is quite extensive and comes with a complete suite of all must-have HR Features. It has a host of great features that can make the work of HR professionals extremely easy and proficient. The best part is that all the features provided by the software can be accessed easily from the Dashboard. The main features of HRAPP software are:
- Organization: Within the ‘Organisation’ Tab, there are multiple functionalities such as listing of all the Locations with Contact Details and Addresses, Departments along with their Bonus Structure, On-going Projects, and Name of the Manager. There are also tabs for Organisation Profile, Organisation Policies that lists Leave, Shift and HR policy etc. There is also the Work Shift tab which has listings of the various shifts. The Holiday tab has the various holidays listed for ready reckoning.
- Recruitment: Under the Recruitment Tab, there are various functions related to recruitment and on-boarding. Under the Job Post Requisition tab, the requisition format is maintained based on various employee requirement parameters such as Job Title, Location, Department, Minimum Experience, Max. Experience, Status, etc. Under the Job Posts tab, there are parameters like Job Title, Job Type, Min and Maximum Experience, etc. There is also a tab termed as Job Candidates containing fields such as Name, Job Type, Location, Department, Job Post, Status, etc. There is also the ‘Shortlisted Candidates’ tab which enables the Admin/HR to assign points to shortlisted candidates on the basis of their qualification and skills.
- Employees: This is the most important as well as the most comprehensive Function Tab of the application and has various sub-functions which can be used to track the employees of the organisation. Under the Employees section, there is a listing of all the employees of the organisation based upon their Employee id, Name, Designation, Department and Status. There is also a listing of the various designations based on Grades as well as Employee type such as: Contract, Part Time, Regular and Trainees.
- Under the Time sheets function, the duty hours of the employees are monitored along with the Break Hours and the Overtime Hours. The all important function of Employee Attendance is also well presented with detailed attendance data along with Date, Time-in and Time-out. There is also a section to import time sheet data and attendance settings.
- Under the Leaves Section, the Employee leaves are monitored for each employee along with the Employee Name, Type of Leave, Start Date, End Date, Total Days & Status. There is also a functionality to freeze the leaves. There is also a Transfer section where the transferred employees are monitored and has all the relevant entries such as the Employee Name, Department, Location of Transfer, Date, etc.
- Employee Resignations are monitored through the Resignation tab that has all the details such as Notice Date, Resignation Date and Status etc plotted against the name of the Employee tendering the resignation. The Employee Travel is also monitored with the application and has data such as Employee Name, Budget, Start date, End Date etc. There is also an Inbox section where all the internal emails can be received and answered from within the app itself.
- There is also a Warning tab in which the warnings issued are maintained and monitored. There is also the function of Memo where the employee memos are recorded along with their Name and Date of Issue of memo. In the Awards section, the employee awards are entered along with relevant details such as Award Name, Employee Name, Award Date, Award Type, etc.
- Payroll: Payroll is another extremely important aspect of the HRAPP software. There are multiple functionalities to make the payroll function more manageable and easy to monitor and implement. Under the Salary section, the salaries and wages of the employees are listed along with its components. The Salary Payslip function allows for the generation of payslips of employees for monthly as well as hourly periods.
- The sales-based commission and incentives can be monitored through the Commission tab where there are detailed entries of Type of Commission, Total Sales Amount, Amount of Commission, etc. and are mapped against the Employee. The various employee deductions are mentioned in the Deductions tab where the various deductions that the employee might have been subjected to due to negligence are mentioned along with the Deduction Type, Reason of Deduction, Date Amount, etc.
- The various types of Employee Reimbursement are also well documented in the app along with the type of Reimbursement, Total Amount, Employee Name, Status of Reimbursement Request etc. The Provident Fund details of all the employees can also be monitored with the PF access under which there is comprehensive listing of PF details such as the contributions of the employee and the employer as well as the balance of PF amount as on date.
- Reports: Reports are an important tool in the hands of Management to find out the various parameters of employee performance. HRAPP has the functionalities to generate various important reports that can serve that purpose. Attendance Shortage Reports can indicate the shortage in the hours worked, whereas the HR reports constitute of location reports. The reports are beautifully illustrated through pie charts and bar diagrams. The Employee reports as well as Payroll reports elaborate the various logistic details of employees, and their pay. The Recruitment Reports generate details about Job Position requirements.
The Bottom Line:
Overall, HRAPP is one of the most user friendly, and comprehensive Human Resource Management Software in the market today and is quite effective in saving the time and efforts of HR personnel in an Organisation. The software is extremely well illustrated with all the controls and functionalities available on a single dashboard. This makes running HRAPP quite efficient and also eliminates the need for any extensive training or computer/software knowledge.