SIP Trunking has become one of the ‘buzz words’ in the modern business IT scene. Many people are unsure as to what SIP Trunking actually is. Here is an infographic that outlines the facts about SIP Trunking, and highlights what it could mean for your businesses. (more…)
Today we are reliant on our phones and the apps in them, for everything from shopping, to recharging the same phones, paying for the same apps and for that matter even ordering food. With the world turning to mobile devices to provide and gain a new form of customized service experience, the rate of obsolesce is rapidly growing for the hardware component, that is not able to keep up with the fast growing girth of the software component, which is becoming increasingly dominant over its hardware counterpart. (more…)
The world of today functions like a speeding car on a highway without a speed limit. Running a business in such an environment demands a lot of energy and meticulous organization. But today business people can count on hundreds of different IT tools that can make the whole management experience a real pleasure. (more…)
“Any technology that does not appear magical is insufficiently advanced.” – Gregory Benford 
Another one of technology’s magic is being considered to be ‘cloud computing’ i.e. the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.  (more…)
Running a business is a monumental task where you need to manage resources effectively while shouldering major responsibilities. It is next to impossible to do everything on your own manually; but at the same time small businesses often have limitation of resources. As a result, more and more entrepreneurs and small business owners are using automation tools for better utilizing resources and maximizing productivity. (more…)
Choosing the right software for your company is as important as structuring the right marketing plan for your business. After all, the software that you select for your company will directly affect your employee’s efficiency as well as on your ability to deliver prompt solutions and services to your customers. We know it’s a daunting task to choose a software that is in line with all your requirements and which can be operated by your team. (more…)
One thing that goes very well with every business is saving the costs yet being effective and efficient. It can be a tedious job considering how much extra entrepreneurs put in just to save some extra bucks. Here we present you a list of free tools for entrepreneurs and would save you a lot of money. Yes you heard it right, FREE!
There are many free tools for entrepreneurs out there but not all are exactly “free” considering the games developers play with us with the so called “free versions.” But worry not, this list consists of software which are really free, without any forced upgrades after the trial period is over. These are genuinely free to use as long as you want them. (more…)
Enter 2008 and you witnessed the arguable revolution of Mobile application development with the advent of Android and iOS being the engines. Literally everything is in your palms nowadays; yes even your business. With thousands of apps coming in every year to smoothen the organizational processes, we have shortlisted the five cool yet useful mobile applications for business to mobilize your business. (more…)
Just a decade ago, software choices were much easier to make. If you needed software to support activities like Accounting, HR, etc. for your organization, installation based (on premises) software like Tally were the ubiquitous choice. However, with internet becoming economical, software choices are now much difficult to make. (more…)
Did you know that 89 percent small organizations are considering and accepting the cloud? If you are among the rest 11 percent small organizations, you are surely missing up a great opportunity – big time!
You see, online software 0ffers a lot of benefits for small organizations. Typically pitched as results that cuts cost, web-based software are equipped to be more beneficial, adaptable and innovative – all are overcoming the benefits of cost cutting. (more…)