Maintaining a strong customer relationship arms businesses with a competitive edge, keeping them ahead of the curve in today’s cut-throat competition. Unfortunately, a number of organizations are still frozen in time, as they tend to rely heavily on the age-old archaic practices to maintain as well as leverage customer data. To stay ahead of the curve, it is advisable to wheel out traditional practices and pave way for an efficient and pertinent CRM solution.
Though there are numerous reasons for a business to have CRM for sales, I will be jotting 7 sure-fire ways, which are enough for a CRM software to bolster the endeavors of your sales team in driving more business and aid your company leapfrog seamlessly.
So without further ado, let us glide onto 7 surefire ways of CRM Solution.
- Boosts communication and transparency across the entire Sales Team : CRM solution can efficiently bridge the communication gap between sales management and sales team as well as the support guys, who form the backbones for aftersales service.CRM software enables the sales team to access and share real-time, critical and time-sensitive data pertaining to each sale. For instance, a sales rep can leverage the CRM system to request for prompt approval for some discount from his sales manager for a potential buyer. Thus, making the end-to-end sales chain more efficient and quick.
- Unionizes the sales force “An effective CRM for sales assist your sales team in staying focused and unionized,” said Mack Dudayev, co-founder and CEO for InsureChance, a web-based life insurance firm. “With excellent features like prioritization of leads, nurturing of leads and automatic reminders, you certainly can anticipate a surge in sales close ratio along with boosted productivity.” “Other perks include easy and handy access of data pertaining to how quick the sales team contacts leads, number of attempts initiated and total idle and sales time,” concluded Mack Dudayev.
- Bestows mobility and agility to the sales team Empowering your sales reps with the liberty of working ‘on the run’ allowing mobile access to the system is one of the undeniable advantages of a good CRM software : An important element for sales and marketing in place. Today, we are equipped with the technology of furnishing real-time customer data to sales reps on wireless devices such as smartphones, tablets, notebooks, etc., which are extremely convenient to use when conversing with a customer on the run from any place.With that being said, leading CRM software solution providers these days are embracing mobile platforms to make their core CRM solutions more mobile friendly with interfaces that facilitate sales reps to use the CRM system while on the go!
- Helps bid adieu to encumbering Scalablity! CRM offers tremendous visibility in activities of sales team enabling easy and quick tracking of progress efficiently. Simply put, CRM ascertains that all the sales related processes scale viably without shamming productivity.
- Reduces Cost A CRM solution can drastically reduce costs by boosting efficacy and accuracy in all your sales processes. Take for instance, if your sales team is able to forecast currency value and a product flux of deals taken place, inventory costs plummet dramatically.
- Helps forecast best sales practices Integrating the CRM software perfectly in your revenue system will project a clear picture pertaining to pipelining and forecasting of sales activities. Businesses can derive this picture often via some esteemed BI solution. Empowering sales reps and managers with such a visibility is a sure-fire way to arrive at accurate forecasts.
- Perfect henchman for your accounting software Maximize your CRM for sales by twinning it with the accounting software by leaps and bounds. Now, apart from all the customer data accessible readily via CRM software, businesses can now receive vital insights pertaining to past trends, track expenses, create invoices, track purchase orders as well as pay off bills utilizing the CRM-accounting duo. This again renders a more clear picture of current business allowing more accurate forecasting.
In nutshell, CRM solution by offering a single maintenance point, uniform user experience and streamlined updates makes it a cakewalk to manage one-off instances.
Did you know fact?
According to Gartner, the CRM market will outgrow to attain a whopping $36.4 billion all across the globe by 2017.
Fostering a successful business undoubtedly is a challenging task, but resorting to a proven and intelligent methodology such as CRM is sure to give your business an edge over competitors and also assists in creating a scalable, predictable and repeatable sales process.